WoD-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kasra
Kasra
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

Kai Parker - Firearms License Application Empty Kai Parker - Firearms License Application

Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:25 pm
Kai Parker - Firearms License Application Immagi18
Firearms License Application

Personal Information:
1. Full Name: Kai Parker
2. Date of Birth: April/08/1960
3. Gender: Male
4. Nationality: American
5. Address: 48
 - Street: Blueberry
 - City: Red County
 - State/Province: California
 - Zip Code: N/A

Contact Information:
6. Email Address: parker.kai @ aol . com
7. Phone Number: 180-5190

Background Information:
8. Occupation: Unemployed.
9. Previous Employer: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
10. Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No.

Firearms Training:
11. Have you completed a certified firearms safety course? Yes.
I've completed a certified firearms safety course during my tenure with the FBI. The training covered a comprehensive range of topics, ensuring a thorough understanding of firearm safety, handling, and marksmanship.

Reason for Application:
12. Please provide a detailed explanation of why you are applying for a firearms license:

I am applying for a firearms license due to my extensive background in law enforcement, particularly with the FBI. Throughout my career, I have encountered various situations where possessing a firearm was essential for ensuring the safety of myself and others. Additionally, I believe that maintaining proficiency with firearms is crucial for personal security, especially considering the current state of affairs.

Furthermore, I am committed to upholding the law and ensuring the safety of the community. This license will enable me to respond promptly and adequately to any situation that may pose a risk to public safety. I understand the responsibilities that come with such a license and am dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of safety and professionalism.

Firearms Details:
13. Type of firearms class you are applying for:
- Class A

Declaration:
I hereby declare that all information provided in this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false statements may result in the denial or revocation of my firearms license.

Signature:
Kai Parker
(Date 02/08/1994)
Mr.death
Mr.death
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

Kai Parker - Firearms License Application Empty Re: Kai Parker - Firearms License Application

Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:10 pm
Kai Parker - Firearms License Application Immagi18
Firearms License Application Center

Hello Kai Parker,

I hope this finds you well!

I am writing to you in regards to the application you have submitted to the Red County Sheriff's Department.

Upon reviewing your application, the comitee has made the decision to ACCEPT it.

Please come to the Sheriff's Department in Blueberry at the designated time and date in order to proceed with the interview phase.

Best Regards,

Undersheriff Ionut Lupu
Badge Number 35611
Ph Number: 376-9812
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum