WoD-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Doggo
King Doggo
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

Wilmot Rohmer - Firearms License Request Empty Wilmot Rohmer - Firearms License Request

Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:52 am
Wilmot Rohmer - Firearms License Request Immagi18
Firearms License Application

Personal Information:
1. Full Name: Wilmot Rohmer
2. Date of Birth: October 27th, 1956
3. Gender: Male
4. Nationality: German
5. Address: 28
 - Street: Blueberry
 - City: Red County
 - State/Province: California
 - Zip Code: XXXXXX

Contact Information:
6. Email Address: WRohmer58@AOL dot net
7. Phone Number: 2947254

Background Information:
8. Occupation: Entrepreneur, Bus Driver, Retired Doctor.
9. Employer: Self Employed, State of California, Großhadern of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
10. Have you ever been convicted of a felony? (Yes/No)
  - If yes, please provide details: N/A

Firearms Training:
11. Have you completed a certified firearms safety course? (Yes/No)
  - If yes, please provide details: My father was an avid hunter in the old country - He taught me respect and firearms from a young age. During my adolescent years, I was required to attain a Waffenbesitzkarte - Firearms Ownership License after a German Hunters Exam. I've held this license in my home country for many years, and have left behind several bolt-action, semi-automatic and even a few automatic firearms grandfathered in from the War behind after my immigration.

Reason for Application:
12. Please provide a detailed explanation of why you are applying for a firearms license: Blueberry and to an extent - Los Angeles California have extensive wooded areas and reserves specifically for hunting game. In addition - My current residence around Blueberry indicates that there may be wild, feral animals that may roam into civilized areas. With the risk of Rabies ever present, I feel it is reasonable to request a viable tool to ensure the safety of my person and possessions.

Firearms Details:
13. Type of firearms class you are applying for: Out of an abundance of caution for the laws of Red County, I'll only be asking for a Class A license. With time I intend to plea an increase should situations change.
- Class A/Class B/Class C/Class D/Class E

Declaration:
I hereby declare that all information provided in this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false statements may result in the denial or revocation of my firearms license.

Signature:
Wilmot Rohmer, P.H.D
(Date 01/23/1994)

Last edited by King Doggo on Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed phone number to reflect In-game Cell number.)
Mr.death
Mr.death
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

Wilmot Rohmer - Firearms License Request Empty Re: Wilmot Rohmer - Firearms License Request

Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:08 pm
Wilmot Rohmer - Firearms License Request Immagi18
Firearms License Application Center

Hello Wilmot Rohmer,

I hope this finds you well!

I am writing to you in regards to the application you have submitted to the Red County Sheriff's Department.

Upon reviewing your application, the comitee has made the decision to ACCEPT it.

Please come to the Sheriff's Department in Blueberry at the designated time and date in order to proceed with the interview phase.

Best Regards,

Undersheriff Ionut Lupu
Badge Number 35611
Ph Number: 376-9812

King Doggo likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum