WoD-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NavaH
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

[1 Experience] Jacquelynn_Kincaid - Firearms-Target practice Empty [1 Experience] Jacquelynn_Kincaid - Firearms-Target practice

Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:42 am
Experience Points Application

Character Name:Jacquelynne Kincaid
Date of the Roleplay:1-15
Roleplay Breakdown:Firearms - target practice.  29 bullets spent.  3 ejected due to jam.  5 of 29 shots at normal difficulty with 17 success/2 reg shots/11 outstanding/4 critical.  24 Shots focused bullseye with +2 diff due to close target range and use of acute sense site -1 diff with 60 success/12 reg shots/33 outstanding/15 critical.
Proofs of the Roleplay::
How many experience points are you applying for:Requesting moderator approval for race class to add 1 dot to firearms making it 4 dots in total.  Requesting a specialty fully automatic pistol which gives an additional -1 diff when using this type of pistol.
Other (?):Accidentally rolled for unjam weapon incorrectly.  I am aware that it is wits + firearms 6.  In the future I will remember this.  My apologies.  The stats for intel and wits are both 3 on the current sheet.  If you wish for me to redo this session I am willing.
[1 Experience] Jacquelynn_Kincaid - Firearms-Target practice 1-15_f10
Lirbo
Lirbo
Admin
Ancilla
The board expands. New players emerge.
https://wod-rp.forumotion.com

[1 Experience] Jacquelynn_Kincaid - Firearms-Target practice Empty Re: [1 Experience] Jacquelynn_Kincaid - Firearms-Target practice

Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:31 am
Accepted as 1 Experience point and the justification of spending Experience points to upgrade Firearms by +1.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum