WoD-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Doggo
King Doggo
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Empty [2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase

Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:41 am
Experience Points Application

Character Name: Wilmot Rohmer

Date of the Roleplay: 1/23/2024

Roleplay Breakdown: Wilmot is caught in the early morning by Nico Costa - The man propositioned the disgraced doctor for a meeting back at his abode in Santa Monica. Wilmot proceeded to carefully operate his wheelchair to bring him into and out of the Taxi and into the apartment. There, they engaged in a full disclosure meeting on how to tackle an upcoming issue regarding a PC having a conflict with another PC. Putting aside their differences, both men agree that cooperation is the better solution - With Wilmot displaying this by actively fighting off the effects of Sunlight bleeding through the blinds on to his skin. (I may have messed up some rolls by not including certain stats - I was going off the top of my head at the time.)

Proofs of the Roleplay:
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-16
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-14
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-15
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-19
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-17
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-18
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-20
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-21
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-22
[2 Experience] Wilmot Rohmer - The Enemy of my Enemy/Humanity Increase Sa-mp-24

How many experience points are you applying for: 2

Other (?): If possible, I think this is sufficient evidence to either fully or partially bring Wilmot up another point in the Path of Humanity. Currently, he is Rank 8 (Caring) and another level up would bring him to Rank 9 (Compassionate) - Restricting him to Animal Blood, Plasma Packs, Certain Sorceries and consenting Vitae given by an individual with a calm, clear and consenting mind only.

Wilmot engaged with Nico for no overt gain of his own. He willingly put his Unlife in danger to cooperate with someone who would cut him down for what he is - In the interest of preserving the peace and sanctity of their friends.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum