WoD-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
markedone
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

Staff Positions Empty Staff Positions

Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:15 pm
Hello good evening and I hope everyone is doing okay and not lost their lives to their inner demons. I will just get straight to the point. I hope this not come off as harsh or any other negative way etc. The moment I saw the information of this server, I wanted to make this suggestion. As you can see in the title, I want to make a suggestion regarding the Race Staff and General Staff. From the experience I had with previous SAMP WoD servers, it is %100 true that we had some stuff who were lacking their duties, being inactive most of the day, being inactive for days/weeks etc. My suggestion is that either give the position to someone who is active and knowledgeable or get an activity quota for them. The reason why I am making this suggestion is that there were incidents where we waited days and weeks just for a single ability to get accepted, a character application accepted, a character sheet getting set in the game and more. I am not pointing any fingers but I hope this will not go unnoticed.
Lirbo
Lirbo
Admin
Ancilla
The board expands. New players emerge.
https://wod-rp.forumotion.com

Staff Positions Empty Re: Staff Positions

Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:36 am
Hello there, and thank you for reaching out!

As previously mentioned on Discord, WoD-RP is a meticulously crafted server, born out of a thorough analysis of the shortcomings observed in previous WoD servers on SA-MP. While we do operate as an SA-MP server, it's crucial to emphasize that our approach sets us apart from our predecessors. This distinction becomes evident the moment you dive into the game and engage in the roleplay.

Our team consists exclusively of individuals I personally handpicked based on their proven track record and enthusiasm for fostering immersive roleplay experiences. One of the many requirements for joining our staff is actively moderating a race (and being good at it), which showcases their commitment and capability. This dedicated team ensures that the server operates seamlessly and is in capable hands.

Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum