WoD-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ixika62
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

Melanie Webb | RCSD Application Empty Melanie Webb | RCSD Application

Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:02 pm
Red County Sheriff Department Employment Application

• In-Character Details:
Full Name: Melanie Webb
Residence Address: Blueberry Motel
Certification Rank: N/A

Have you engaged in previous law enforcement roles?
Several years as a seasoned investigator that targeted organized crime. The career involved the infiltration of criminal organizations, collecting intelligence and data, and the subsequent arrest of high-profile criminals. Maintaining cover and navigating complexities of the criminal underworld was a taxing and demanding experience, but the reward became the refurbishment of my skills.

What drives your interest in becoming a member of the Sheriff's Department?
The importance of community and the role law enforcement takes upon is something I have always witnessed growing up. I've encountered first hand the good impact that dedicated deputies can cause on the lives of families and individuals. Motivation via the desire to contribute to sustaining the peace, upholding justice, and facilitating a sense of security for the locals. To me, a spot in the Sheriff's Department is not just a job; rather a personal commitment to provide back; give and take; to the community that molded me to who I am today.

Is there any history of unlawful activities connected to you?
No.

• Out-of-Character Details:
Account Name: ixika
Level: 1
Is your Admin Records clean?: Yes.
Arrow
Fledgling
The game begins. A pawn is moved.

Melanie Webb | RCSD Application Empty Re: Melanie Webb | RCSD Application

Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:00 pm
Dear Miss Webb, your application boasts a very impressive resume. You are accepted for an interviewing process, and will be contacted within the upcoming days.

(( DM me on Discord; Arrow to set up an interview. I don't see you online when I am on, so that should make it easier to organize the scene. ))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum